BETRAYAL Episode 26

BETRAYAL Episode 26


“please i don’t want him to know that i’m here” Lynda held my left hand and pleaded with frightened eyes, while i looked at her in surprise as i equally searched her face, _ “i will explain later but please don’t let him come into your room” she added fearly, _ “don’t worry dear, i won’t” i assured her with a smile……. _ I finally opened my door half- way with a fast beating heart, and blocked the entrance with my body as i stared at Dave, who just smiled sweetly at me like an innocent child, _ “hey dear how you dey?” he asked, _ “i’m fine and busy with my assignments” i replied, _ “can i come in? I promise not to disturb you, i’m very bored and lonely in my room” he asked with a smile, while i shook my head, _ “please come some other time, i really want to be alone” i answered with a serious look. He smiled, shrugged and gave me a cold look which really frightened me, _ “okay i will come later in the evening” he said before walking away, while i breathed deeply, _ “what is wrong with this boy?” i asked myself……. _ “has he gone?” lynda inquired curiously as soon as i locked my door, while i smiled and advanced towards her, _ “yea dear he has
gone back to where he came from” i replied with a smile, while She breathed deeply, _ “thank God” i heard her mutter……. _ “so dear i’m very eager to hear what you came to discuss with me” i said curiously as i sat beside her, but she just looked away as if she wasn’t sure of herself any more. _ “i have the feeling Dave knows i’m here” i heard her mutter with a lost voice. i drew closer and rested my right hand on her left shoulder, _ “what is really going on and why are you so scared of him?” i asked, _ “i don’t think it’s important anymore i have to get going” she said and stood up suddenly, while i held her left hand strongly, and pleaded with her, _ “please open up to me, i promise to keep our discussion secret” i pleaded desperately, even though i really didn’t know what pushed me to do so…… _ She stared at me silently for a while, before sitting on my bed again, _ “i couldn’t help but notice how attached and obsessed Dave have become over you, do you have feelings for him?” she asked as she looked into my eyes, while i instantly was thrown into shock, confusion and surprise, because i really didn’t know the motive behind her question, whether she asked it as a girlfriend, sister, solicitor or a jealous stalker, but before i could get my composure back, her phone rang…… (I will make the episode longer next time) EPISODE 27 COMING UP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Betrayal Episode 63

Denrele Cries Out- Goldie Keeps Appearing In My Dreams Saying You Know Who Killed me