BETRAYAL Episode 35

BETRAYAL Episode 35

My heart jumped when i saw Dave standing beside my door. I instantly felt like turning back to chuk’s room, but i couldn’t. His right hand was on my door which showed he probably must have been knocking on it for long. I frowned and walked up to him, “what do you want?” i asked coldly, he scoffed and fed his eyes on me for a while, “hmmm what a question, offcourse i want you dear” he replied with bright eyes which got me more annoyed. Just that moment Benjamin came out from his room, stood beside his door and beckoned on me to come. He probably must have heard the conversation going on between Dave and i from his room but his action provoked Dave whose beaming eyes instantly burned furiously. He grabbed my right hand roughly and stared at me murderously, “you ain’t going anywhere, he should come here and tell you whatever he wants to say” he muttered, while i stared at him with confusion written all over my face. Benjamin saw his action as a challenge and walked up to him bravely. I felt like fainting that moment because i knew what was about to happen wouldn’t in any way be pleasant. “guy abeg free my girl, i won’t beg you again” Benjamin warned courageously, “your girl eeh? So you no longer have fear or respect in you??” Dave asked with a dirty smile. “Benjamin please let me handle this” i begged, but he ignored me and faced him defiantly. Dave calmly freed my hand and held Benjamin’s shirt by the collar, “what do you think you can do to me stinking jew?” he asked before slapping him. I panicked and instantly threw myself on Benjamin who was already in the process of returning the slap, because he really was no fighter or match for Dave who might end up calling for backup. Instead of calming down, when he saw me hold Benjamin, he pulled a belt from his trouser and flung wildly without caring whether it will land on me or not. Perhaps he did it intentionally for me to know i wasn’t save with Benjamin or maybe as punishment for rejecting him. The belt soon landed on my back with full force, sending a horrifying message of pain all across my body. Yet i still held Benjamin strongly and screamed for help….. Luckily Neighbours rushed out from their rooms and held Dave strongly, even though none of them dared caution him. I managed to drag Benjamin to his room, while some kind neighbours followed and assisted me in calming him down. “i think you should report him to the police or school security” a neighbour advised, “hmmm which kind advice you dey give so? Abeg don’t listen to him jare unless you are ready to fight all his {cult} group” another neighbour chipped in, instantly causing a hot debate among them and it lasted till late in the evening. “i’m sorry for dragging you into this” i apologized when we were finally alone. “cyndii i failed you” he muttered sadly. My heart melted, i drew close and held him passionately, “you made me very proud today dear” i replied sweetly. He breathed deeply before kissing my right hand, “please i will like to see the spot where his belt landed on you” he begged quietly. I instantly looked away. I never knew he noticed when Dave’s belt landed on my body because it happened in a flash and i equally failed mentioning it to him because i didn’t want him to feel bad. I calmly obeyed, turned my back and pulled off my top, “oh my
God!” he exclaimed as he examined my body, making cold shiver run down my spine, “i will report him to the police” i heard him mutter. My heart instantly leapt, i turned and held his hand, “please allow this matter to die dear” i pleaded with guilt and shame in my eyes because i never knew i would stoop so low as to beg on Dave’s behalf, but my plea really was for Benjamin’s good, because cultists are always very deadly and unpredictable. “so what do you think we should do to him?” i soon heard him ask. I swallowed hard, covered my face with my palms and rested it on my knees, “what really should be done to that rascal?” i asked myself over and over again. A multi million question very hard to answer. I was very busy with my thoughts that i never knew when he left me to boil hot water, nor when he returned with a hot bowl of water. “dear i’m about to massage your back” i heard him say as he sat beside me. I jolted, stared at him and smiled, while he curiously returned my look. My bra was soon on the floor and his hands all over my back with a small towel which he used in massaging me, Oh how sweet it really was to have his strong gentle hands work on me with a hot towel. I was soon caught in the euphoria of heavenly feelings. Hmmm I know you all can guess what happened next…… EPISODE 36 COMING SOON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denrele Cries Out- Goldie Keeps Appearing In My Dreams Saying You Know Who Killed me

Betrayal Episode 63