Photos: Brazilian Man Born With Head Upside Down Turns Inspirational Speaker







Photos: Brazilian Man Born With Head Upside Down Turns Inspirational Speaker
A 37-year-old Brazilian man who was born with a rare medical condition (upside-down head) has overcame his fear of public speaking several years after birth.
Despite his rare physical disabilities, Claudio Vieira de Oliveira has graduated from the University and has become an accountant and a public speaker.
He was born with his neck flipped to the back and
with badly formed legs,hands and arms.
After his birth, physicians informed his mother to let him die because his chance of survival is so slim but the Monte Santo-born woman refused to let her son die.
Hear what Claudio said in a recent public event:
Since I was a child I’ve always liked to keep myself busy and work – I don’t like to depend totally on other people. I do a bit of accounting, research for clients and consulting. I have learned to turn on the TV, pick up my cell phone, turn on the radio, use the internet, my computer – I do it all by myself.”.
How Claudio Carries out everyday function as a normal human being

He uses his mouth to hold pen and uses his lips to hold computer mouse and phones.
He recently graduated as an accountant from the State University of Feira de Santana.
Hear what his mother said about him:
“People started saying ‘the baby is going to die’ because he could barely breathe when he was born. Some people would say: ‘Don’t feed him, he is already dying’. But there’s only happiness now. Claudio is just like any other person – that’s how he was raised in this house. We never tried to fix him and always wanted him to do the normal things everyone else does. That’s why he is so confident. He is not ashamed of walking around in the street – he sings and he dances.”
On how he dealt with his phobia, hear what Claudio said:
“Nowadays it’s much easier to deal with the public, I’m not afraid of it anymore and I can say that I am a professional, international public speaker and that I receive invitations from all over the world.”
See more photos of the wonder man and his family members below


If someone like Claudio can overcome his fears, what about people without disability.


He is a very courageous man and kudos to his family members who showed him love.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denrele Cries Out- Goldie Keeps Appearing In My Dreams Saying You Know Who Killed me

Where have you been?