Just Laugh It Off -Jokes

OCHUKO: My Zodiac sign is Cancer, what is yours?.. AKPOS: Chai! that is serious, the highest I don get na Malaria EKAETTE: But u promised never to hurt me.. AKPOS: No, I said "Hurting u ll be the last thing I ll do", This is the last TEACHER: Why do women rub their eyes when they get up in the morning?.. AKPOS: They don't have balls to scratch TEACHER: If I have 6 packets of cigarette in one hand & 5 in the other, what do I have?.. AKPOS: A smoking problem AKPOS: Sir u can't smoke here.. MAN: But I bought d Cigarettes from ur Shop.. AKPOS: We also sell Condoms but u can't start fu*king here TEACHER: Complete this Line. "One Good Turn" ?.. AKPOS: Na Correct Power Steering fit do am TEACHER: Complete this Line. "A Rolling Stone ?.. AKPOS: No Fit Just Dey Roll, Na Person Push Am PASTOR: If your Bible & iPad are falling, Which ll u catch 1st?.. AKPOS: My iPad o cos the Bible said the Word of God can't be broken At 23, Ur boobs ve already observed eternal rest & Full time sleepin mode. Yet U are forming "hard to get" Aunty, even d devil is weeping 4 U Dear female FF-ers, if d stretch mark on U is more than d lines in 2B exercise book, raise Ur hands unto d Lord & say "Lord Take control" In as much as pot bellied men don't go on maternity leave,& Short ppl don't pay half d price for full body massage, Life is still unfair! I know Adam & Eve are to blame for d fact dat we now wear clothes...but whose idea was it to starch & iron them? Dear Public School students, it is "Feliz Navidad" NOT "We lick daddy Yansh" Unless Ur name is "Kimberly" or "Kimora", don't come on here forming 'Kim' with Oluwakimilola, Kimonu, Kimininu, Rakimat, Hakimat etc Let me make this clear! No girl is out of Ur league,... it's the other guys dat are chasing her dat are not Ur MATE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denrele Cries Out- Goldie Keeps Appearing In My Dreams Saying You Know Who Killed me

Betrayal Episode 63