Nigerian Actor Jim Iyke In Atlanta For Nollywood Ladies Night Out [PICTURES]


jim iyke atlanta
Jim Iyke is currently on vacation in Atlanta Georgia. The talk show host shared pics of himself and an English friend named Kaz at Turner Field Stadium on Monday.
The duo went there to watch Atlanta Braves and Philadelphia Phillies basketball game that ended in favour of the Phillies.
Check out more pic of Jim Iyke out and about in Atlanta below:



The actor also shared the intimate photo below and captioned it with:
“I open doors for the most part. Draw out chairs. I’m strong enough to apologise first most times. The kid in me keeps her laughing hysterically when we match wits. I discuss global warming n Politics momentarily. I also pull her hair, maim ****rments, smack her ****, make her *** uncontrollably and speak in strange languages Iam yet to decipher until my morning thunder ebbs. It is the gent n street in me she loves. It’s the delicate art of deliberate selection I ***ed. Damn! I miss certain mornings. #Introspection #Retrospection #StudentOfHumanity #MySixAMChronicles #ATL #Goodmorning #Damn****”

We should expect this on the next season of Jim Iyke Unscripted reality show.
He is expected to host a program tagged Nollywood ladies night out this coming Saturday in Norcross, Georgia. See the poster below
nollywood ladies night out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denrele Cries Out- Goldie Keeps Appearing In My Dreams Saying You Know Who Killed me

Where have you been?