Another LIB reader shares a pic of her 'Okoso' hairstyle. I definitely
want to promote and encourage these hairstyles, I just don't plan to try
it. Lol. But kudos to all the ladies dumping the weaves and wigs and going natural.
Where have you been! Jerrykay ? Ok,,,, so it's been some years since i made any post here. Wooohoooo! Let's get into it. If you get to see this today then take note of today's date because it is a great day!! Make it a great day for yourself I would be sharing some tips about my journey so far in my next post. Welcome back to sharing and giving. Love and Light ~ Jerrykay
Nmeka The Troublesome Spirit Episode 2 Before I could understand what was happening, she collapsed on the bed. I fearfully stared at my unconscious visitor. Confused, nauseous and lost. “please don’t do this to me” i pleaded seriously. Tears fell from my eyes, my heart pounded furiously. The poor girl breathed her last, a very heavy breathe it was before keeping still, leaving me all alone to my fate. All alone and hopeless. I was left with the choice to tell the truth. A freaking truth which no one would buy. “no no no” i cried with panic, jumped out of the bed and wore my trouser. My mind was set on going out to seek help. To scream, to cry out loud. “Perhaps my neighbours could be of assistance” I reasoned with a cold shiver. But on second thought i played down my fears and decided not to seek external help. She wasn’t breathing, she already was freaking gone. I felt her pulse over and over again. Desperately, i tried breathing into her mouth. I pressed on her chest a hundred time...
Episode 54 “don’t cry my love, i know you do believe in destiny. This was destined to happen and nothing would have stopped it from happening” Mike whispered to me, but i really was inconsolable because i knew what i did was beyond pardon. “how do i face Benjamin after this? How do i stand in his presence, what will be his reaction when he finds out” i wondered sorrowfully. “baby stop crying, the deed has already been done, it’s now left for us to mend the rest” he pleaded, “and how do you suggest we do that?” i asked with tears. “i’m very serious about marrying you, all i need is just your consent, leave the rest for me, it will be history in no time” he begged passionately. “i can handle myself. I perfectly knew what i was doing when we made love”I said to myself like
Comments
Post a Comment